10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
The VegfestUK journey continues in Bristol, London and Scotland this year...
- RT @ButeIslandFoods: Getting ready for @VegfestUK Bristol!! Stop by and taste test our delicious Sheese toasties!! t.co/SptWm1abGN
- RT @FreshSarra: #Bristol @VegfestUK getting set up ready for tomorrow ðŸ˜Ž #juices #smoothies #rawchocolate #flapjacks #whatveganseat tâ€¦
Bookings for stalls, adverts and sponsorships at this year's inaugural Vegfest Scotland on December 5th 6th at the SECC are now live!
Follow links below for full info:
If you book and pay for your stalls in full by June 30th 2015, you're eligible for a 10% earlybird discount (on stall price only).
For further queries, please contact the office.
The full 64-page B5 full colour event programme for this year's VegfestUK Bristol is now available for download online at:
Please share this widely with your friends, families, colleagues etc., thanks!
Printed copies of the programme will be distributed at various outlets in Bristol and the South West region.
There will also be printed programmes on sale at £1 at the event itself.
The full results from our visitors survey for VegfestUK Brighton 2015 are in!
Survey results indicate that:
- Nearly 50% of our visitors came to any VegfestUK event for the first time
- Roughly 90% of our visitors are coming back to VegfestUK Brighton in 2016
- Approximately 60% of all visitors did not know about the Vegfest Express before VegfestUK Brighton 2015
- Nearly 40% of all visitors were not vegan beforehand
- Nearly 1,000 of them decided to go vegan afterwards
VegfestUK are delighted to support A Well-Fed World’s school lunch programme in Ethiopia by organising collections for such a fabulous food project at our upcoming Bristol event.
A Well-Fed World are a USA-based hunger relief and vegan outreach organisation who chips away at two of the world’s most immense, unnecessary and unconscionable forms of suffering:
AWFW have recently partnered with the International Fund for Africa to implement a long-term daily vegan meal plan and basic health services in two schools in Ethiopia’s capital, Addis Ababa.We’ll be collecting funds exclusively for AWFW at our Bristol event on both May 23rd 24th at the Amphitheatre on exit. Please give generously to this fantastic organisation to help get et quality vegan food on the menu of school kids in Ethiopia, thanks!
- the suffering of people hungry from lack of food, and
- the suffering of animals used and abused for food.
2015 is well and truly the year of the vegan. In the wake of over 16,000 people from all over the globe participating in Veganuary's vegan January campaign, plus prominent coverage of the vegan lifestyle in major tabloids such as the Independent and the Evening Standard, VegfestUK celebrated a bumper attendance of 12,000 visitors at our latest event at the Brighton Centre on March 28th 29th.
Dates for VegfestUK Brighton 2016 to be announced soon.
Scotland is set to embrace a whole new world of healthy eating in 2015 with Europe's prime vegan festival Vegfest arriving at SECC, Glasgow, on December 5th 6th.
The 2 day vegan food fest is preceded by a brand-new Glasgow-based venture The Only Way is Ethics comprising of a number of ethical, fairtrade, organic and vegan enterprises in the region. This joint venture is a result of months of planning and the Vegfest organisers are thrilled to be able to announce an event of this scale.
A lot of people think that steak and whey are essential to bulking up and being manly. According to the UK's Vegan Bodybuilding group, however, greens, tofu, lentils and other protein-rich plant-based foods are at least as effective as meat-based diets in providing our body with the nutritional requirements in bodybuilding.
The group will be special guests at a number of vegan festivals this year, not only to showcase their physical strength, but also to promote the feasibility of bodybuilding on plant-based diets and disprove the myth that we need animal products to build muscles and be strong.
Inaugural People's Vegan Activists Summit at VegfestUK London welcomes Professor Gary L. Francione and Dr. Melanie Joy
This year's VegfestUK London includes a People's Vegan Activists Summit on Sunday October 11th 2015. It is already sparking intense interest with the announcement of leading keynote activists from the USA.
- Professor Gary Francione, distinguished professor of law from Rutgers University and author of several influential books on animal rights ideology
- Dr. Melanie Joy, author of Why we Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows,
- renowned animal rights scholar Kim Stallwood (author of Growl and other works)
- Victoria Moran, author of Main Street Vegan,
- AR activist Ronnie Lee,
- the UK’s biggest vegan outreach organisations: Viva!, the Vegan Society, and Animal Aid,
plus other speakers to be confirmed.
We are now accepting bookings for VegfestUK London 2015 - which takes place on October 10th 11th at Olympia Central (Levels 1 & 3).
There is a 10% discount for all bookings made and paid for by April 7th 2015.
To book your stall, follow the links below:
If you have any questions regarding booking, please contact the office.
The event programme for this year's VegfestUK Brighton is now available for download at:
Please make sure to share this link widely with your friends and ask them to do the same!
Printed copies of the programme will also be distributed at local outlets around Brighton and Hove, and will be on sale at £1 each at the event.