The UK's first dedicated vegan Trade and Media show
Glorious weekend at Olympia London with VegfestUK showcasing the best of veganism to around 13,500 visitors
Just under 15,000 people (13,500 visitors and 1,400 people working at the event) were at this hugely growing vegan lifestyle festival
For those planning to visit VegfestUK London 2016 and buy tickets on the gate instead of buying tickets in advance...
Visitors to VegfestUK London 2016 please take note of the 2 separate entrances that will be in use for various tickets
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
- The March 2017 bulletin from The Vegfest Express free online vegan magazine, with highlights of this month's... t.co/O0lS4gjeMG
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
Advertising options are available for VegfestUK London – providing several different cost-effective and successful options that ensure you reach an ever expanding clientele that is seeking vegan options.
- Stallholders Descriptions – 50 words + logo & link on website and in the event programme - £50 + vat
- Advertising in the event programme – 25,000 copies, B5 full colour, distributed free and online before and during the show - ¼ page £150, ½ page £275, Full page £495 +vat (finished artwork only) - deadline for submission of artwork is end of July 2016
- Advertising on the website – 125 x 125 in pixels, 4 flashing panels on every page of the website £150 + vat
- Inserts in our e – bulletins (over 11,000 subscribers) – 1 insert 80 words text and logo - £55 + vat
- NEW Marketing package - includes extensive web adverts and a blog to be shared widely, plus advert and editorial in event programme - £1,000 + vat
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
For examples of this option, see the flashing panels on the left and right columns of our website.
(prices for finished artwork only)
1/4 pg £150 + vat
1/2 pg £275 + vat
1 pg £495 + vat
Deadline for submission of artwork for inclusion in the programme is the end of July 2016.
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the 'Stallholder Descriptions' page of our website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words, a hi-res logo and weblinks to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for submission of text and logo for inclusion in the programme is the end of July 2016.
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + vat
2 inserts £ 95 + vat
6 inserts £ 225 + vat
Our ebulletins are available for view under the "News" section on the right column of our website.
new marketing package - £1,000 + VAT
- A blog created specifically for you, which will appear under both 'UK News' tab and 'Our Blog' tab on the Vegfest Express (blog content approx. 200 – 300 words 6-8 images multiple links). Price includes design and publishing.
- The blog will then be shared across our media channels and 4 Facebook and Twitter accounts at the start of the week, which include VegfestUK, Vegfest Scotland, Vegfest Express, and Wonderpig.
- The blog will be re-posted a week later and re-shared at the end of the week. You will share your blog through your own social media outlets.
- Plus bonus 50 words, header and link to your blog will also be included in our monthly bulletin (sent to around 12,000 subscribers including over 1,000 trade contacts and over 1,000 media contacts).
- Advert in sliding galleries on the home page of each of these 6 websites: VegfestUK Brighton, VegfestUK Bristol, VegfestUK London, Vegfest Scotland, VegfestUK (W682 x H298 in pixels) and the Vegfest Express (W661 x H370 in pixels)
- 50 words newspiece to support the advert in which 10 words could be a headline and 10 words could be a subheader, while the main body of the newspiece consists of 30 words plus a weblink. And the title and the subheader appear on every page of these 5 websites - VegfestUK Brighton, VegfestUK Bristol, VegfestUK London, Vegfest Scotland and VegfestUK.
- Leaderboard banner at the top right corner of the Vegfest Express (which appears on every page).
- 1/2 page advert in the London event programme
- 1/2 page editorial in the London event programme